Where USF faculty, students and graduates are invited to talk about journalism and its problems and opportunities. This blog is not affiliated with the University of San Francisco, nor is the university responsible for any of the opinions expressed herein -- though it is certainly responsible for the people who entertain those opinions, having educated them. They make us proud.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One of Our Busy Seniors

Hello all!

As many of you know, I've been dabbling in broadcast journalism and storytelling. I wanted to send you all two links. One is for University of San Francisco's youtube page for USFtv. I am a co-news director and at this link you will be able to see me anchor and report. The second link is to an online college network called palestra.net. I am interning for them and again you can see my stories at this site. Also, if you know high school students who want to know what is going on from a student's perspective at a variety of college campuses, please share the link with them! I hope you all can take a few minutes to enjoy some of my hard work :) Hope all is well and please bookmark these links so you can check back every once in a while and catch a glimpse of my work! The youtube page is updated every two weeks for news and palestra has one new story of mine per week. As for comments and critiques, I would love to hear your thoughts!!!



ab
--
Ashton Bothman
LPH President
USFtv Co-News Director
ashton.bothman@gmail.com
408.355.5070

No comments: