Where USF faculty, students and graduates are invited to talk about journalism and its problems and opportunities. This blog is not affiliated with the University of San Francisco, nor is the university responsible for any of the opinions expressed herein -- though it is certainly responsible for the people who entertain those opinions, having educated them. They make us proud.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Our New Friend in Publishing

When last heard from, Jeanne Zalesky (USF, Class of 2000) was getting a graduate degree from Boston University. She writes:

I did have the chance to use some of my journalism training at the Financial Times in London, but I decided I was a better editor than a reporter. Now I’m an Acquisitions Editor here at Allyn & Bacon in Boston working on the Communication list.



Jeanne Zalesky
Acquisitions Editor
Allyn & Bacon, Communication
75 Arlington St. Suite 300
Boston, MA 02114

jeanne.zalesky@ablongman.com

I am preparing a book proposal even as we speak. Get in line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath3.htm

Anonymous said...

In the name of God, can anyone in control of this site remove the comment with the psychopath link? I don't know how to do it. I don't know what I was thinking but I was probably drunk when I posted it and am deeply sorry. thank you.