Where USF faculty, students and graduates are invited to talk about journalism and its problems and opportunities. This blog is not affiliated with the University of San Francisco, nor is the university responsible for any of the opinions expressed herein -- though it is certainly responsible for the people who entertain those opinions, having educated them. They make us proud.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sunny Lin is Alive and Well and on the Move

She's moving to Beijing with a *very dear friend*. She writes:


Leaving London was a hard task as I was so much in love with that city. Full of unpredictable surprises, parties, culture, and etc etc.
Madrid has been all about growing pains. After years of working at a full time job, I decided to become a freelance at the beginning of 2006. It was the best decision ever as I had the opportunity to work on my own and going from project to project. I didn't have to clock in and clock out. I just had to finish the job. I worked in various industries: fashion, film, and music. It was great because I never got bored. I met random people and the most important thing was - I loved the work. It was hard as I had to prove myself everytime I crossed over to another industry. But pretty much, my work was down to production and logistics. I loved it. It was chaotic but it motivated me. I worked long hours but I didn't mind. I remember when I was working at MetroRock Festival - I worked 12-14hrs daily and 7 days a week. It was a month of hard work but at the same time very rewarding at the end. And now as a TV Presenter/Host I work about 10-15 hours a week and hating the free time. I guess I am a workalcoholic.

FYI: Her email is kiwiblondy@hotmail.com

No comments: