Where USF faculty, students and graduates are invited to talk about journalism and its problems and opportunities. This blog is not affiliated with the University of San Francisco, nor is the university responsible for any of the opinions expressed herein -- though it is certainly responsible for the people who entertain those opinions, having educated them. They make us proud.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sunny Lin Writes from Beijing

I have been working since I got here. I am a Project Manager for a fashion production house/agency. Our company specializes in putting together fashion shows, events and shop openings for luxurious brands. We pretty much do everything from conception to execution except for PR. I just started with my next project that is Marie Clare's charity auction and gala dinner. It's fun but I work all hours and weekends. I do enjoy it but definitely not a long term deal. I cant be doing 15hr shift on a daily basis which sometimes include weekends. It's way too much!!! But for the moment, I am enjoying it and it keeps me out of trouble!

No comments: