Where USF faculty, students and graduates are invited to talk about journalism and its problems and opportunities. This blog is not affiliated with the University of San Francisco, nor is the university responsible for any of the opinions expressed herein -- though it is certainly responsible for the people who entertain those opinions, having educated them. They make us proud.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ariela Edelson is alive and well in the land of the cod and the bean.

I graduated last year from Northeastern University with a Master’s in Journalism.... Since then I have been freelancing for a Boston-based newspaper in Spanish called El Planeta (www.elplaneta.com). I am also working full time as a communications associate at a non-profit called Screening for Mental Health, where I mainly write press releases about depression, alcoholism, eating disorders, and PTSD.


In fact, USF is one of our clients. They implement our CollegeResponse program!


I am now married and we are starting our 4th year living in Boston this September! I really like it here but only during the summer -- so who knows, maybe one day I’ll move back to beautiful San Francisco

No comments: